Job Purpose / Executive Summary:
You will be part of the QA team which is going to assure the quality of the applications that we build and automate everything. Making sure the applications designed are user-friendly and high-class from design to production for Lean Scale and its clients. Ownership of end-to-end product quality, helping to make the apps more reliable, performant and delightful while ensuring continuous improvement for the initiatives of the Company and selected clients of the Company.
The ideal Candidate will be:
- Coming from Test Automation but also understands the Manual Testing principles.
- Have e-commerce experience (Magento experience is a big plus)
- Have worked remotely or hybrid.
- Have a clear understanding of how to convert user stories to test strategy and case scenarios.
- Willing to learn about non functional tests like performance and load tests.
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Reviewing test basis (stories, technical analyses, design docs, etc.) and give feedback about whether they are testable or not
- Creating and designing efficient test cases to provide good coverage (for both manual and automated testing)
- Executing manual & automated tests for Web & Mobile apps (IOS - Android) and APIs.
- Be flexible and understanding of Agile principles
- Performing required activities to apply test process (test planning, design, execution, monitoring and reporting)
- Ability to work independently if necessary
- Close collaboration with the product owner on the business side and the business analysts with the aim of gathering specifications and performing the assessment of the effort needed to implement them.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document issues thoroughly during bugs tracking
- Ability to act as stand-alone and define tasks to start QA efforts in an Agile team